The Service team
Our technical assistance facility uses highly trained engineers to provide a reliable and competent technical support and efficient after-sales service.
Service can provide customers with:
- a dedicated call-centre for direct contact with the Service organisation. Service personnel are always available and ready to provide advice and assistance regarding UPS installation and maintenance.
- The new free swap assistance service.
- an on-site support service for larger UPS that cannot be transported, whether or not they are covered by the warranty. A fast repair on site is guaranteed through the use of state-of-the-art UPS technology, the professionalism of the Service personnel and Authorised Assistance
Centres nationwide. Service guarantees that any spare parts used are original, tested and up-to-date.
- Service can provide assistance during the installation and initial start-up of the products and train on-site personnel. Technical Service engineers can also verify site suitability, analyse and advise on rental solutions and disconnect and relocate equipment.
- Maintenance contracts can be provided by Service to minimise the risks and costs connected with UPS breakdowns. Many types of maintenance contract are available, ranging from periodic inspections to comprehensive cover including labour and materials.
- Service regularly organises technical training courses for technicians at the Riello UPS training centre.